EMT REFRESHER COURSE (HYBRID)
Fall Class begins September 12th, 2022. Please call (564) 397-2100 for additional course dates.
Washington State Approved EMT 30-Hour Hybrid Refresher Course
This 30-hour EMT refresher course meets the educational and national requirements for:
- Washington State continuing medical education (CME) recertification requirements WAC 246-976-162 for EMTs who do not meet ongoing training and evaluation program (OTEP) requirements listed in WAC 246-976-163.
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) recertification via the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP) model [it does not include (10) required individual NCCP content hours].
- Lapsed NREMT certifications.
The book requirement and testing platform for this course is included in the cost of the class.
Fall Quarter EMT Refresher Dates: Monday, September 12th - Friday, September 16th.
- Monday 9/12: Online (See Moodle for online course curriculum)
- Tuesday 9/13: Online (See Moodle for online course curriculum)
- Wednesday 9/14: In person from 0900-1300
- Thursday 9/15: In person from 0900-1300
- Friday 9/16: In person from 0900-1600
Access codes and registration directions for the following platforms will be issued to you on MONDAY, August 29th.
- Moodle (online learning management system)
- MyBradylab- e-text (Online testing platform)
- LC Ready (test prep for your digital device)
Once logged into Moodle, you will see a course agenda with more details.
$550.00 - Emergency Care e-text 14th edition & LC- Ready App/ EMT ReviewPlus Study/Review/Test Prep Access Code
- 30-Hour Online Continuing Education:
- Taught via recorded lectures, online testing platforms, e-book, and live in-person discussion. Psychomotor skills provided at the end of the two-week class period.
- LC Ready App and MyBrady Lab are the two testing platforms we use.
- The etextbook we use is Emergency Care by Daniel Limmer 14th edition (newest)
COVID-19: The mask mandate has been removed but any student that would like to continue wearing a mask is encouraged to do so.