EMT REFRESHER COURSE (HYBRID)
This is a bi-annual course, offered in Spring and Fall. Our next course will be offered September 18th, 2023.
Washington State Approved EMT 30-Hour Hybrid Refresher Course
This 30-hour EMT refresher course meets the educational and national requirements for:
- Washington State continuing medical education (CME) recertification requirements WAC 246-976-162 for EMTs who do not meet ongoing training and evaluation program (OTEP) requirements listed in WAC 246-976-163.
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) recertification via the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP) model [it does not include (10) required individual NCCP content hours].
- Lapsed NREMT certifications.
The book requirement and testing platform for this course is included in the cost of the class.
Access codes and registration directions for the following platforms will be issued to you the week prior to class,
- Moodle (online learning management system)
- MyBradylab- e-text (Online testing platform)
- LC Ready (test prep for your digital device)
Once logged into Moodle, you will see a course agenda with more details.
$550.00 - Emergency Care e-text 14th edition & LC- Ready App/ EMT ReviewPlus Study/Review/Test Prep Access Code
- 30-Hour Online Continuing Education:
- This course will be held over a one week time frame, Monday through Friday
- Taught via recorded lectures, online testing platforms, e-book, and live in-person discussion. Psychomotor skills provided at the end of the one week class period.
- LC Ready App and MyBrady Lab are the two testing platforms we use.
- The etextbook we use is Emergency Care by Daniel Limmer 14th edition (newest)
COVID-19: The mask mandate has been removed but any student that would like to continue wearing a mask is encouraged to do so.