CCFD5 is seeking motivated individuals interested in teaching CPR! Come work with a team that is passionate about our community!
This position is staffed in accordance with the needs of Fire District 5 and does require availability to work various days, evenings, and some Saturdays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare for and teach numerous CPR class offerings.
• Provide a minimum of three class dates of availability as required by the Program Director, per month.
• Report directly to the Program Director.
• Follow the American Heart Association standards, as well as the direct guidance of the Program Director.
• Fill out and submit all course related forms.
• Instructors work with participants to ensure learning and understanding of required material.
• Other duties as assigned.
• It is preferred that all candidates possess a valid instructor certification from the American Heart Association; however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
• Ability to teach CPR and relate to multiple levels of students mentally and physically.
• Ability to follow the guidance and instruction of the Program Director.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Have a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
• Be able to lift to 50lbs.
Instructor candidates are paid $16.00 per hour. Monitored instructors are paid $22 per hour for leading a class. Instructor candidates and instructors must be willing to teach courses outside of Fire Distirct 5 at contracted locations. You will be compensated for travel time and mileage when sent to locations other than Fire District 5 offices.
To qualify for an interview, please send your resume to Melissa.Rasmussen@CCFD5.org.
*** Any resumes sent to the Facebook job posting will not be considered. ***